In anticipation of the 93rd Oscars®, not only has the city of Los Angeles began preparing for the yearly event which this year will be held Sunday, April 25 at Union Station Los Angeles and at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood, Distinctive Assets is stepping up its game for its 19thyear. Every year since 2002, Lash Fary, founder and owner of Distinctive Assets, has made it a yearly tradition to give the top Oscar® Nomineesa truly spectacular gift bag. The "Everyone Wins” Nominee Gift Bag will once again be given independently by Distinctive Assets and this year features brands that embrace diversity, inclusion, health and philanthropy.
“While the end result may look at first glance like the same cornucopia of fabulous gifts we always assemble, this year’s contents are particularly special. The companies we are featuring embrace diversity, inclusion, health and philanthropy and are giving back to their communities and the world at large in significant ways,” said Fary.
Win or lose on Hollywood’s biggest night, every nominee in the Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress and Best Director categories is a winner thanks to this bounty of congratulatory gifts with purpose. Credited with catapulting the promotional craze of celebrity swag into a pop culture phenomenon, Distinctive Assets, the LA-based entertainment marketing company, has created some of the most buzzed-about swag in history. This year, it was important to the company to beyond the glitz and glamour (and price tag, just last year, Forbes estimated the value at $225,000) of a special over-the-top swag bag and present a swag bag with a bevy of congratulatory gifts with purpose.
“While this gift bag does, as always, have an impressive six-figure value, that is neither our focus nor goal. A great gift has nothing to do with a price tag,” said Fary. “This year’s ‘Everyone Wins’ gift bag is one of my favorites we have ever assembled because it represents a lot more than just a bag full of free stuff. I am truly excited for the nominees to experience it.”
Below we highlight some of the top items that go beyond the ordinary gift bag.
Complimentary home project management from Maison Construction
Whether it is spring cleaning or needing a true home refresh, Maison Construction, Inc. has completed hundreds of ground-up and remodeling projects across Los Angeles County. They are a premier Los Angeles based construction and development company specializing in luxury custom home building and renovation and are offering each nominee complimentary project management on their next remodel or ground-up project.
Ciot wireless charger and home remodel supply materials
As North America’s largest importer and supplier of natural stone slabs, Ciot specializes in engineered stone, ceramic and natural stone tiles, artistic mosaics and wood flooring. This year, nominees will be gifted a Ciot wireless charger and supply material (slabs, tiles and mosaics) for an upcoming kitchen or bath remodel for the nominees with New York residences.
Four-night stay at the Golden Door
Golden Door presents its guests the platform to transform their minds, body and souls in a truly unique setting in San Marcos, CA. As the oldest spa in North America, they have consistently been voted as the best in the world encouraging guests to relax, restore and refresh on a journey focused on personalized fitness, spa and nutrition programs. The nominee package includes a four-night stay for two.
Three-night stay at Pater Noster
Located at the tiny island Hamneskär outside Marstrand on the Swedish West Coast, Pater Noster is Sweden's most famous and spectacular lighthouse. the weather-beaten 152-year-old lighthouse master’s residence has been carefully restored and decorated and turned into an experience-driven nine-room boutique hotel. Low-key luxury with a dash of roughness. Nominees will receive an all-inclusive 3-night stay.
Not only will the gift bonanza be safely delivered by Postmates, but the bag will also feature their limited edition high-design Postmates Don’t Cookbook along with a plethora of items found below in alphabetical order:
- AdVenture Media x Taillard Capital: NFT-authenticated digital art
- Alexis Seletzky: package of 10 personal training sessions with one of Los Angeles’ premier trainers
- Andrea Marcellus: fitness lifestyle package including one-year VIP access to and/life, the fitness lifestyle app
- Art Lipo Plastic Surgery: consultation with world-renowned cosmetic surgeon and liposuction specialist Dr. Su
- Bahlsen Cookies: a premium assortment of indulgent chocolate-covered biscuits and wafers
- British M: Annatto Hair Oil
- C60 Purple Power: C60 Purple Power ultimate antioxidant protection
- Comvita: Certified UMF 10+ super-premium Manuka Honey
- Cozy Earth: Long-Sleeve Stretch-Knit Bamboo Pajama Set (for the ladies) and the Ultra-Soft Bamboo Jogger Pant (for the gents)
- Cup of Té: Luxe Gold Organic Tea Starter Kit
- Daybreaker: D.O.S.E. by Daybreaker is a first-of-its-kind platform to practice joy and happiness
- Elixinol: Good Night CBD capsules, a custom blend of full-spectrum CBD and a low-dose of melatonin
- Exploding Kittens: a dodgeball card game
- Fifth Element (5E): FIRE/ICE High-Performance Hemp Salve specifically designed for post-workout recovery
- Happiest Tee: luxury sweatshirts
- HFactor: delivering PURE hydrogen and PURE water in a carry-anywhere (BPA free) low carbon footprint pouch
- Hollowtips: 24k gold vape cartridges
- Hotsy Totsy Haus: luxurious vegan milk Healing Moon Natural Crystal Bath Bomb
- Isa Lazo: body scrub and body oil blended with tea tree oil and cranberry seed
- Isaac Rudansky: fifteen hours of personalized digital consulting with founder and CEO of New York digital consulting agency AdVenture Media
- IV On Call: customized, high-potency Vitamin IV Infusions in the comfort of your home or
- Kanai: Turmeric & Apricot Face Scrub packaged in powdered form
- Karma Nuts: exclusive Sweet & Savory Collections of delicious air-roasted cashews in reusable tins
- Kicksnation: personal sneaker shopper
- Lilac 11: ‘beauty of well-being’ gift set
- LOCI: sneakers made with premium repurposed plastic material that is sourced from the Mediterranean and Atlantic coasts of Africa
- London Sock Company: luxury socks designed in London
- Miage Transformative Skincare: deluxe beauty box
- MoxeHub: complimentary private session to learn the art of angel investing
- Muse: EEG-powered sleep tracking and meditation with Muse S, the brain sensing headband
- Omgigi X Madame’s Apothecary: bespoke OMGigi handmade and shaman-blessed custom- designed jewelry piece and a beautiful, handcrafted Tourmaline crystal-infused trinket tray from Madame’s Apothecary for stunning display and storage
- Once Upon A Blume: anti-racist children's book with all profits going to the NAACP
- Oxygenetix: partnership with Nassif MD for a Micro needling treatment
- PETA: emergency hammer to save dogs trapped in hot cars
- Ryst Mask: a functional wristband that turns into a protective face mask
- SalTerrae: sensation-evoking oils, the first broad-spectrum hemp intimate oil
- Soul Shropshire: organic soy wax 30cl Relax candle made with pure essential oils
- Taiyi Institute: TYQA sound acupuncture device which uses soundwave energy to start the body’s healing process
- Tequila Antigua Cruz: their Antigua Cruz Añejo Cristalino Tequila aged in American white oak bourbon barrels for 24 months
- The Happiness Planner: Happiness Planner® app is an inspirational planning and journaling platform
- Tractive: GPS location and activity trackers for your furry best friends
- Tribute.co: collaborative video montage which takes just 60-seconds to start
- Trust Me Vodka: This stunning box features two bottles of Trust Me Vodka with 23 karat edible gold flakes added for the occasion
- Vintage Eyewear: Luxury vintage sunglasses
- Violet: a once daily pill to give you relief from monthly breast pain
- Weed Straight Bourbon Whiskey: aged for two years, 91 proof