On Sunday, March 27, 2022, the 94th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, will host Hollywood’s biggest stars for its biggest night. And to commemorate the occasion, Lash Fary, founder of Distinctive Assets, has prepared a memorable swag bag for nominees for best actor, actress, supporting actor, supporting actress and director.
Since 2003 Fary has gifted nominees an exclusive bespoke gift bag – named the “Everyone Wins” Nominee Gift Bag – which have become the most buzzed-about swag. These bags are not handed out at the ceremony but instead conveniently delivered to these select nominees in the week leading up to the show. This year’s top acting and directing nominees include: Will Smith, Andrew Garfield, Denzel Washington, Jessica Chastain, Olivia Colman, Kristen Stewart, J.K. Simmons, Jesse Plemons, Ariana DeBose, Kirsten Dunst, Jane Campion and Steven Spielberg, will be treated to a six-figure gift bag intended to pamper, delight, surprise and inspire.
“We are humbled to be commemorating two decades of curating a specialty gift bag that has become a global pop culture phenomenon. The companies we feature have amazing products and services while also embracing diversity, inclusion, health, and philanthropy. We are not only celebrating these incredible nominees but also a return to normalcy in a post-pandemic world,” said Fary.
While gift etiquette prohibits the company from disclosing the full price tag, the 2022“Everyone Wins” Nominee Gift Bag will surely equal or better the previous year's bags which have been estimated as much as $200,000 to $400,000. Although the price tag may not be the goal for Distinctive Assets, it does boast an impressive value and includes a total of 26 brand participants.
“This year’s nominee package is particularly meaningful as we pay tribute to a milestone anniversary and also celebrate the resilience of all involved after the challenges of the past two years. Despite perpetual bad news globally, it’s also an important form of self-preservation and self-care to carve out a little room for the fun, festive and fabulous,” said Fary.
From owning plots of land in Scotland (the owners of which become Lords and Ladies of Glencoe) from Highland Titles to a spectacular all-inclusive stay at Turin Castle in the heart of Scotland, some of the other eye-catching items include: Art Lipo body enhancements and Celebrity Arms Sculpting, in-home personal training from fitness legend Diego Sebastian’s DS Raw Fitness, mind/body/spirit renewal at the legendary Golden Door luxury spa and facial rejuvenation procedures from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich.
The remaining full list of items can be found below:
– The world’s first Flavor Wrapped Popcorn Kernels from Opopop
– A premium assortment of indulgent sustainably-sourced chocolate-covered biscuits and wafers from Bahlsen Biscuits
– Award-winning Nano-Amplified CBD Skincare gift set from HempHera Kosmetikos
– Life-enhancing and age-defying supplements from spermidineLIFE by Longevity Labs
– A deluxe salad-infused skincare gift set from BYROE- Ariti luxurious gold-infused premium extra virgin olive oil inspired by Homer’s Odyssey
– C60 Purple Power Nobel Prize winning antioxidant protection
– Ethically-sourced hand-blended small batch chai gift sets from The Chai Box
– Hand-poured luxury wood wick candles from Coal and Canary
– Sustainably-harvested Comvita UMF 10+ Manuka Honey
– Elixinol new Sleep Gummies
– Euka on-the-go wellness ritual kits
– Exploding Kittens’ hit trio of competitive games: Mantis + Throw Throw Avocado + Exploding Minions
– Film production related pins & accessories by The Film Pin Society
– Happiest Tee luxury t- shirts
– Stunning Hotsy Totsy Haus + Devour Por Vida Blue Lux CBD Bath Bombs
– Jayde Home Essentials Spot Away ultimate natural spot remover
– Karma Nuts award-winning air-roasted nutrient-wrapped cashews
– Holistic healing and wellness coaching with Kayote Joseph
– Maison Construction complimentary project management
– Customized healthy meal delivery from NutriFit
– A year’s supply of Oxygenetix breathable makeup foundation
– “SeaWorld Blows” inflatable Orca from PETA
– Piper & Perro luxury unisex fragrance
– Handcrafted dark Belgian chocolate covered Posh Pretzels with edible gold crystals
– Full-flavored and sophisticated PRESS Premium Alcohol Seltzer
– Empowering and funny Qai Qai doll from Ser
– S.Pellegrino Natural Sparkling Mineral Water + fine wine pairing
– Self Love with Nicola spiritual connection coaching session, Serucell groundbreaking cellular protein anti-aging serum
– Shinery Radiance Wash all-in-one hand soap + jewelry cleaner
– Award-winning small-batch Siempre Tequila Plata
– Skinny Sbu premium socks
– Soul Shropshire Relax Limited Edition Diffuser
– Tangle Teezer’s The Ultimate Detangler hairbrush for wet hair
– Tree – a novel celebrating biodiversity – by Melina Sempill Watts
– Limited-edition artist series Trust Me Vodka
– T-Time Products Interpersonal Shea Butter Balm
– TurboFlex Eyewear – the world’s first and only eyewear with a patented 360° rotating hinge
– Vahdam India sustainable and stylish Rover Bottle
– Warmies heatable cozy plush stuffed animals
– Whipped Drinks at-home perfect whipped coffee kits
– Limited edition gold-leaf-covered “Red Carpet Fudgiest Brownies Ever” from Wunderkeks
– The Wizard’s Wish by Brad Yates
– Building a Legacy of Love: Thriving in the Sandwich Generation by Christy Yates
– YOUTH anti-blemish concentrate
The “Everyone Wins” Nominee Gift Bags are NOT affiliated in any way with the OSCARS® or the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. A.M.P.A.S. does not award, sponsor, endorse, or provide these gift bags. Neither the Academy nor Distinctive Assets wants there to be any association between the “Everyone Wins” Gift Bags and the OSCARS® or the Academy.